Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thing #16 and #17 / Wikis

Wikis were SO interesting. I had a ton of fun "playing" in the sandbox. It seems like they are very easy to use and it's wonderful not having to know HTML code. That was one of the problems I had with MySpace. I can't understand HTML code and when I go into my old MySpace account and want to add or take away from my profile, it's so difficult.

Anyway, this is what I posted on the Sandbox, in case you haven't visited and edited it yourself lately: (interesting, my picture of my house didn't come through...hmmm.....)

FrontPage Learn About Wikis Sandbox Discovery Resources Staff Blogs Page Editing Instructions

This is fun! I like how you can click on the "star" up in the left hand corner and it SAID it would notify you when there are changes, I hope so. I'm glad we're trying all of these new things. And hello to you too lordy! Here is a picture of my house, builder says October 1st for a move-in! Whoo-hoo!
This is posted on June 6th! Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment