Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing #24 - Mango languages

Well, of course I went for the Spanish, it seems like a good language to learn in our area. I took Spanish for two years in high school and later had an Hispanic friend that talked to me quite a bit in Spanish. I remember thinking one day, after we had had a slow conversation together, that I was really learning the language because I did NOT have to translate each word in my mind to have it make sense to me.

Then alas, that friend moved away and now my Spanish skills are beyong rusty.

Enter Mango Language Learning!! I did the first couple of lessons and it was a LOT of fun, very repetitive, which I liked. I did go through the lessons quickly but realized I can go back and take my time and probably really learn something.

I definitely like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment