Wednesday, April 15, 2009

7 1/2 Habits

Okay, I'm doing things out of order - as usual:
The 7 1/2 habits....hmmm..... which habit is the easiest?
probably #1 ) Begin with the End in Mind! I like to think about what I'm going to get out of learning something. Like the 27 things - I can already think about the end - that I'll be more comfortable using 2.0 technology. I want to learn it, I want to understand what it is and not get frustrated by it, and I want to sound fairly intelligent when I talk about it!

Which habit will be the hardest? #3) View problems as challenges. Sometimes it's very difficult to take a step back from a "problem" and just realize that it really is a challenge, I'll learn something new and learn to react a certain way once a problem/challenge pops up. Realizing that every problem is not the end of the world is a difficult lesson, but one that can be learned.

1 comment:

  1. Problems - there will always be those, because technology seldom works as expected the first time. It's like looking for information in a database - if the first terms don't produce relevant results, ya try different terms.

    ReplyDelete