Thursday, April 16, 2009

Confused about "following"

Can someone help me figure out this "following" thing? I am following a few other bloggers, and other bloggers are "following" me....but where do I click to find their page? I have clicked on their little tiny square picture, but that doesn't take me to their page/blog, it just gives me a little snippet of info about them (like who THEY'RE following).

The only way to read someone's blog seems to be from the 27 things blog, on the right hand side, there is a list of recent blogs and if you click on one it takes you to that blog; or to know the exact URL address and type it into the address bar.

HELP! There must be another way!

Your friend in blogness - Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie, following others' blogs is one of the 27 Things you'll work on in week 4. If you're curious, it's ok to jump ahead ...

    ReplyDelete